Re: [xml] xpath and structured errors

Ok, I guess I'll have to invest some time to a gdb session to see what
happens down there really.

Thanks,
-- Petr

Hi,
I used gdb on the attached versoin of xpath1.c example from xmlsoft.org, to
which I only added a structured error handler (and removed some unneeded
parts). It is to be used with command-line args  like

./xpath1 example/gjobs.xml '$a'  (any xml file would do, of course).

The debugger reveals, that evaluation error is reported, but is processed with
xmlGenericErrorDefaultFunc instead of the structured error handler I
registered using

     xmlSetStructuredErrorFunc(NULL,
                              (xmlStructuredErrorFunc)LibXML_serror_handler);

I cannot really say why. Any hints?
Thanks,
-- Petr