Re: [xml] Need help: My program trying to free

On Sun, Mar 28, 2004 at 11:18:40AM -0800, Reid Spencer wrote:
I've seen a similar problem but it is based on incorrect usage of the
way the xmlTextReader is allocated.

 If you allocate your text reader with xmlNewTextReaderFilename and
don't call xmlTextReaderSetup then we you call xmlFreeTextReader you'll
get a core dump when it tries to dereference one of the fields inside
the xmlTextReader structure. The correct way to create the xmlTextReader
is to use xmlReaderForFile.

  Hum, can you open a bug in bugzilla with a code piece reproducing
the problem ?

  thanks,

Daniel