RE: [xml] Need help: My program trying to free

Reid,

I'm actually parsing an incore XML document (not from a file).  I use the  call "reader = xmlReaderForMemory
(buf, size, NULL, NULL, 0);"  to set up an xmlTextReaderPtr.  buf points to the incore XML document.  I then
use
the call "ret = xmlTextReaderRead(reader);" to walk (in a loop) through all the nodes in the document.  This
all works very well, except at the end of walking through the nodes, I get a core trying to free the space
that reader points to.