Re: [xml] libxml2-2.5.11 build issue on Win2000

> Has anybody come across a similar problem? Or do I need to do anything specific for moving from libxml2-2.5.6 build to > libxml2-2.5.11.

I came across the same problem and just removed the /DEF parameter from the linker line.  I'm not sure why it is there because currently all the export definitions are defined in the code itself (as XMLAPI, which on a build of libxml2 as a dll evaluates to __declspec(dllexport) on the win32 platform), so the .def file is no longer needed.

Igor, any reason the linker is still using this file?