Re: [xml] XML Schema Validation via Python

On Tue, 15 Jun 2004, Daniel Veillard wrote:

On Tue, Jun 15, 2004 at 12:45:55PM +0100, Robert Sanderson wrote:
While I see the fine work done in xmllint/testSchemas, I can't find any
way to reproduce this sort of thing via the Python binding.

  Hum, I never made bindings because the Schemas API were not considered
stable enough, maybe it's time to revisit this. Please make an RFE in
bugzilla, but I can't promise an ETA at this point. As usual the ETA
rule of Open Source applies "Sooner if you help" :-)

Being a newbie to libxml2, it looks like all of the wrapper functions are
generated from the two xml files processed by generator.py?  Given the
size of the base api, I expect it's generated somehow from the source
code?
So is it just a matter of regenerating everything in turn?

In other words, what should I do to help?

Rob

--
      ,'/:.          Dr Robert Sanderson (azaroth liverpool ac uk)
,'---/::::::::::.    University of Liverpool