Re: [xml] XML Schema Validation via Python

On Tue, Jun 15, 2004 at 12:45:55PM +0100, Robert Sanderson wrote:

Hi all,

While I see the fine work done in xmllint/testSchemas, I can't find any
way to reproduce this sort of thing via the Python binding.
Have I simply missed something in reading through the code, or is this
functionality not yet present for us Python folks?  If not, is there an
ETA for it?

  Hum, I never made bindings because the Schemas API were not considered
stable enough, maybe it's time to revisit this. Please make an RFE in
bugzilla, but I can't promise an ETA at this point. As usual the ETA
rule of Open Source applies "Sooner if you help" :-)

Daniel