Re: [xml] Redirecting XML error output.

On Fri, 2004-06-11 at 00:37, Tomas Sieger wrote:
I have similar experience. My problem was I called
xmlSetGenericErrorFunc from one thread, while libxml2 errors appeared
(lately) in another thread. When I set the error handler also in the
other thread, my error handler function was correctly used.

libxml2 doc is slacking (not only regarding this issue) :-((

Could you please file a bug report on the documentation here with an
explanation of how it was lacking and what additional information you
think might make it more useful? The only way it'll get better is if you
help make it better.

Cheers,
John