[xml] problem with libxml2

Hello!
I use libxml2 2.4.22 (14.06.2002) for Win32 and have the following problem:
I work with very large XML document, its size is more than 10 Mb.
I load it by function xmlParseMemory, it takes about 3 second, it is
normally to my mind.
If I dump it by xmlC14NDocDumpMemory, it also takes about 3 second, BUT if I
dump it by xmlDocDumpMemory it takes more than 2 minutes!!! Is it normally?
It is important for me to use xmlDocDumpMemory, not the
xmlC14NDocDumpMemory.
What can I do?
Thank you