[xml] Re: about the " "

趙黎\xCC  wrote:

hello everyone

I want to deal with some attributes in html files,but some  values
are in "" ,some are not,how can I  detect the difference this.

They aren't valid if the quotes are missing. I would try running them
through something like tidy (tidy.sf.net) first. Tell tidy to produce xhtml
output.

Enno.
--
<xterm> The problem with America is stupidity. I'm not saying there should
     be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take