From: Daniel Veillard [mailto:veillard redhat com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 02, 2004 9:42 AM
To: Jones, Mark A (Mark)
Cc: 'xml gnome org'
Subject: Re: [xml] question about multi-threaded-ness of libxml2

On Wed, Jun 02, 2004 at 09:04:13AM -0400, Jones, Mark A (Mark) wrote:
Follow up on my question 1 below:

If I were to call xmlInitParser() before I start creating threads, but within the threads, I call the
parser several times (say to encode SOAP/XML messages) without calling xmlCleanupParser().  How then is the
xmlDocPtr cleaned up for
each invocation of the parser within a thread?

  Please have a look at the basic examples on-line, really !
  http://xmlsoft.org/examples/index.html#parse1.c

Danitl