Re: [xml] xmlDocDumpMemory() is VERY slow on Win32

Cory Nelson <phrosty gmail com> writes:

Takes 8sec for me (xp3200+ w/ DDR400) when compiled with vs.net 2003.
I modified it to use a fixed 10MB heap and it didn't change at all
which is quite weird as it shouldn't have had any competition finding
memory to expand into.  Halving the realloc calls and doubling the
alloc sizes got a 2x speed increase though.  Windows memory management
:(

On Tue, 13 Jul 2004 17:21:32 +0200, Petr Pajas