Re: [xml] work for next release

From: Daniel Veillard

Having problems trying to download the snap. Looking at CVS

  hum working from here, even behind a NAT ...

Its my ISP. The never ending curse of living out in the boonies.

(anoncvs.gnome.org) as well as the viewcvs web interface, it doesnt look
like that change is there. Running against a build from current cvs,
including xmlwriter.h as the first libxml header causes syntax errors in
xmlio.h.

  Okay right it was not applied, I manually did the change as the patch
embedded in the mail got broken, seems to work here, commited,

Thanks, looks to be working correctly now.

Rob