Re: [xml] newbie schema question

On Fri, Jul 02, 2004 at 01:55:03PM -0700, Aliesha Finkel wrote:
It seems to me that when using xmllint (or the libxml2
APIs), I can validate using DTDs without specifying
the URI of the DTD (it automatically parses the DTD
listed in the xml file).  It appears to me that for
schemas, I have to explicitly provide the URI, even if
I use the xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation attribute.  Is
there a way to get it to automatically parse the
schema and validate against it? Forgive me if this

  no... this was never implemented. I'm not fond at all of
the whole xsi namespace in general, but it's another story...

Daniel