Re: [xml] Bug or User Error

Hi Daniel, All,

Daniel wrote:
How should I proceed ?
Why so little people contributed code examples as I suggested ?
Should I just ignore posts which irritates me ?

Difficult to say, also considering that I can see a point in Christopher's
posting.

IMHO the main problem, is the evolutionary nature of libxml2. We've talked
about this once a year, the API grew as fucntionality was added. It's far
to late the hide now implementation details, which should have been hidden
from the start, etc.