[xml] SAX and buffering

I've looked at the libxml website and searched archives and docs and articles
but been unable to discover how to:

I am using libcurl to get XML data from an http server and I want to get libxml
to parse the data from libcurl as it comes over, calling my libxml callbacks as
the data flows through.

I'm feeling stupid as I can't see how to get libxml to do this for SAX style
parsing.

Any help would be gratefully received.

cheers Ed
|        Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, Wellcome Trust Genome Campus,  |
|               Hinxton, Cambridge CB10 1SA, UK                          |
| email: edgrif sanger ac uk  Tel: +44-1223-494780  Fax: +44-1223-494919 |