[xml] libxml2 for win32 different from libxml2 for HP-UX?

Hello,

    Iâve been making several developments using libxml2 (win32 version), when I saw that you also had a HP-UX version I tough that I could use the same code on both systemsâ

  I used some of the examples posted at your site www.xmlsoft.org and serialized C structs and objects using XML. I used the xmlWriter API to get the serialized object in a XML format. All went well in win32, no problems found.

  When I tried to compile the code in HP-UX, I get an error that it couldnât find libxml/xmlwriter.h ?? I opened the depots and I couldnât find any trace of the functions I used (with xmlWriter prefix).

 Is the HP-UX version different from win32 version? Do I have to recode the serializer to make it work in HP-UX?

Thank You,

 Loletama Pine