Re: [xml] Code examples for writing SAX based parser

On Mon, Feb 16, 2004 at 06:30:43PM +0800, Vikrant Rathore wrote:
Hi Everyone,

If anyone has written a simple SAX based parser please can you send
some reference or code examples. I am new to XML and using Dev-cpp
with mingw and libxml as my development environment for one in house
projects. I could not get any code sample for SAX based parser except a
small tutorial without a complete code.

  I don't suggest newbies use SAX. Use the xmlReader interface, there
are examples at http://xmlsoft.org/examples/index.html . I don't
want to promote SAX use as it is more complex. If you know your stuff
then the code of testSAX.c in the source archive should be good enough.

Daniel