Re: [xml] XSLTPROC is slow along with XSLT

On Mon, Feb 16, 2004 at 06:28:23PM +0800, Vikrant Rathore wrote:
Hi everyone,

i have written an XSL file an also developed a small application to convert
XML to XSLT. There has been real performance issue with XSLT. It seems
when the XML document is 5 MB the xsltproc hangs. The same happens
with my program. The XSL file is below with the mail. For small file of few
KB's it works fine. But for large files it hangs.

http://xmlsoft.org/XSLT/bugs.html
we need full data and version information
This could be a buffering issue in xsl:output method="text" which was fixed
a long time ago.

Daniel