Re: [xml] Code examples for writing SAX based parser

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for the advice. I wanted to use SAX interface since we are
expecting large documents with a simple schema. The size we are
expecting can be around 50 MB. We had a problem in our server previously
when we used a DOM based parser. So that's the reason wanted to use a
SAX based parser.

But its fine I will first try working on xmlReader and then switch over to SAX.

Thanks
Vikrant