Re: [xml] XmlReader supports XInclude?

On Thu, Feb 12, 2004 at 08:19:13PM -0700, Kevin P. Fleming wrote:
I'm considering moving an app from the DOM interface to using XmlReader,
as it will drastically reduce our memory requirements. Once concern that
I have, though, is whether XInclude processing can be done through the
XmlReader interface easily or not... We have user who use XInclude quite
heavily. I don't see any discussion in the archives about it, nor do I
see anything on the web site in "The Reader Interface" section.

  The answer is yes, you need to pass the XML_PARSE_XINCLUDE when
cwsetting up the reader with xmlReaderForxxx or xmlReaderNewxxx
That requires a recent version too.

Daniel