Re: [xml] Re: The DSO dilemna

On Thu, Dec 30, 2004 at 09:28:44AM -0800, Aleksey Sanin wrote:
True... Could you have dealt with this by just putting a special linker
script in your package to keep the ltdl_*** symbols from being exposed
in your final library?
Exactly what I did :) However, there were 4-5 places where simple patch
was much easier than a script thus I combined both approaches.

  I'm confused. Do you export ltdl entry points now ? If yes switching
back to any other API will break you ABI. Doesn't sound good to me.

Daniel