Re: [xml] "Next XML schema implementation steps (poll)"

On Mon, Aug 16, 2004 at 01:56:14PM +0200, Kasimier Buchcik wrote:
Hi,

to the people out there using XML schemata with libxml2:
it would be nice to hear from you about missing features that are badly
needed.
I am not sure if it's related, but Relax NG validation reporting could
be a bit better.  I'd say the messages are criptic and not full.  (I
could provide some test data for that, but those seem to be already
discussed earlier).

Regards,

--
Misha