Re: [xml] Feature request: Pop Callbacks

On 19 Apr 2004, at 22:02, Daniel Veillard wrote:

On Mon, Apr 19, 2004 at 08:59:07PM +0100, Matt Sergeant wrote:

  Hey Matt, long time no "see" :-)

Input and Output callbacks are a stack, but you can only add and clear
the stack, you can't pop.

  Err, what input and output callbacks ? I'm a bit lost about what you
really want :-)

The xmlIO InputCallbacks stuff. Currently we have:

xmlRegisterInputCallbacks() /* push a callback onto the stack */
xmlCleanupInputCallbacks()  /* clear the stack */

but nothing to pop one off the stack.

Any chance of adding this? Would a patch be accepted?

  Yes I usually accept patches if there is a good reason and the code
looks okay !

Unfortunately my C skills are awful, but I'll have a go.

Matt.