[xml] xmlTextReaderClose causing segfault

I just started playing around with the xmlTextReader stuff so not sure if I am just using this wrong or if this is really a bug (assuming bug). I'm currently using the api calls from 2.5.11 though have also run this under 2.6.8 with the same problem.

When calling xmlTextReaderClose and xmlFreeParserCtxt(reader->ctxt) is called, reader->ctxt never gets set to null and is causing a segfault in xmlFreeTextReader when it uses reader->ctxt. Also looks like it would be a problem with the 2.6 api if xmlTextReaderSetup were called after xmlTextReaderClose as well. xmlTextReaderGetRemainder also looks like it has the same problem as xmlTextReaderClose since it also frees the parser context and doesnt set to NULL.

If this is a bug is there any workaround that can be used (that would also work under 2.5.11) since there is no access to the xmlTextReader structure manually setting ctxt to NULL after calling xmlTextReaderClose wont work.

Thanks,

Rob