[xml] xmlParsefile on windows

Hi,
I am using libxml2 so that the same code can be compiled both on linux and windows platform. Fortunately runs great on linux, but on windows platform when the program runs I get a memory exception (segfault) at xmlParseFile. On linux path name used in xmlParseFile is "/var/books.xml" but on windows I used "D:\books.xml" Running on windows throws out Null memory handling exception

I picked up the windows binaries from zlatovic (libxml version 2.6.7) and linked my code to this dll.

I have few questions:
1. When I use as xmlParseFile("D:\books.xml") to parse the file, I get a memroy exception(segfault). I am unable to debug as this binary is not debug version. Please let me know if I am doing something wrong. 2. Please help me in finding some pointers to create a debug version of libxml dll from the sources

Please help
-vaishnav

Lose those love handles! MSN Fitness shows you two moves to slim your waist. http://fitness.msn.com/articles/feeds/article.aspx?dept=exercise&article=et_pv_030104_lovehandles