From: "Bjorn Reese" <breese mail1 stofanet dk>
To: <xml gnome org>
Sent: Wednesday, April 07, 2004 12:08 PM
Subject: Re: hwo about using stylesheet? Re: [xml] schema parsing

On Wed, 2004-04-07 at 17:32, Chris sun wrote:
This may sound off topic from this list, but can I enable datainput in
the HTML produced from stylesheet/xml?
so that schema type content search wouldn't be neccessary.

The general answer to such questions is that if you can do it in
HTML, then you can do it in XSLT. In your case, you can create a
combobox (the SELECT element) in your HTML that contains the three
enumerations you mentioned.