Re: hwo about using stylesheet? Re: [xml] schema parsing

On Wed, Apr 07, 2004 at 01:30:32PM -0400, Chris sun wrote:
I am not familar with the xslt concept. But when I was reading a XMLSPY
tutorial ,
it mentioned that the HTML file is only used for viewing, it doesn't support
data exchange with XML file.
creating combobox would be easy, but the question is, how do i exchange the
XML content with the HTML, do i need some engines or is there any engine to
do that ?

  I have a hard time understanding what you're looking at, it was first
XML Schemas, then jumped on XSLT, now it's HTML, can you exaplain clearly
what you're doing and what you need instead ?
  Now w.r.t. HTML support you can parse HTML in libxml2, build trees
similar to XML tree, manipulate it with the same set of tools and
process XSLT on them. But I have no idea whether this is useful to you
or not.

Daniel