Re: [xml] pb xsltproc path confusion with document() function

On Thu, Sep 25, 2003 at 06:07:25PM -0400, stephane mottelet utc fr wrote:
This is very confusing because some other xslt processors (ie Xalan)
do not behave like this; they accept to load the document with
a reference built as teh result of a call to concat().

  the spec, just the spec and only the spec. Are you suggesting
that libxslt is not compliant (in which case I would need a full
bug report with an explanation telling how the code behaviour violates
the spec) or that Xalan is not compliant (which is not my problem).

I have looked at the w3c recommendation and still cannot figure out
how I have to write the arguments to document() to achieve what I
want.

  This might not be possible the way you're doing things, but this
is not a good reason to complain about a compliant implementation.

Daniel