[xml] Problems with xmllint, formating and HTML

Hello,

today I tinkered with xmllint and the option --format, to reformat some of my html pages.

I called xmllint that way:

xmllint --html --format -o result.html eingabe.html

Could someone have a look at it? I prepared a testcase to demonstrate it. It could be downloaded from http://www.xshare.com/xmllinttest.tar.gz. This archive contains a test.sh to format the original file.

Bye

Oliver Fischer