Re: [xml] Debug version of libmxml for Windows

Thanks for reply

The only significant reason (apart from doing routine
job of creation MSVS project) I asked about the
project availablity was that Igor mentioned at

http://www.zlatkovic.com/projects/libxml/notes.html

that

As of verson 2.5.7, libxml binary is being distributed
with thread-suport enabled.

Most probably, he means thread safety of the library
in a sense of not depending on any global variables
etc. But to be on the safe side, does anyone knows any
specific issues about thread-safety and building
libxml for Windows?

--- Daniel Veillard <veillard redhat com> wrote:
On Fri, Sep 12, 2003 at 02:11:19PM -0700, Oleg V.