Re: [xml] Debug version of libmxml for Windows

On Fri, Sep 12, 2003 at 02:11:19PM -0700, Oleg V. Zhilin wrote:
Hi all,

Could somebody tell me where can I get either source
code with project files or debug version of libxml for
Windows platform? I need to use libxml from debug
version of my app as well to do proper debugging.

BTW is libxml build for Windows regarded LGPL?

  Libxml2 licence is not LGPL it it the MIT Licence. Check the
source distributiuon it's included in it.
  For the debugging version get the code source at ftp://xmlsoft.org/
and recompile them with debug yourself.
  Igor, the Windows maintainer, is in hollidays, and I don't do
Windows myself, so ...

Daniel