Re: [xml] threads and xmlInitParser

On Sun, Sep 14, 2003 at 07:24:33AM -0400, Daniel Veillard wrote:
  I think it's pretty clear that calling it in concurrent threads while
not initialized introduce a hazard. Don't do that ! Moreover the function
doc says so too so really don't do that !!!

I expected as much. Thanks anyway.

I ask partly for my own sake and partly because I hope to produce a patch
that would make libxml++ more thread safe.

  The very basis for a library code would be to conform the way the
API intends to be used i.e. as documented. Again call it at init time !

Yes, well the problem in this case is that, as far as I can tell, there is
no concept of global initialization in libxml++.

/Fredrik Arnerup