RE: [xml] cannot open include file . xmlwin32version.h

>Shibuya wrote:
>> Although I compiled the sauce of libxml, the error message
>"can't open
>> include file. ../../include/libxml/xmlwin32version.h" comes
>out of me.
>
>You compiled a sauce of libxml, now that's nice. The
>application in the
>kitchen is surely new to all of us. Can we have a recipe?
>Goes with fish,
>meat or vegetables?
>
>If your body produces error messages of the sort, it is
>strange, I have
>never seen the like of it before. I know few things about
>computer-generated
>  error messages, but those coming out of you are are perhaps
>in the health
>domain, no?
>
>:-)  Sorry. I should keep silent sometimes... :-) :-)
>
>Ciao,
>Igor
 I got new version(2.6) &  compiled it with VC7. However, it displayed
many error
messages.

../include/libxml/xmlversion.h(127) : error C2018: The character '0x40'
cannot be recognized.
                          The Unicode discernment child is not
supported.
                      (Since this translated into English, display
purport of a letter is not the same.)
../include/libxml/encoding.h(27) : fatal error C1083: cannot open
include file. 'iconv.h' :No such file or directory.

It is more desirable to offer a project file (.proj or.sln)
individually.