Re: [xml] Windows threading issues

On Thu, Oct 09, 2003 at 03:39:14PM -0400, Jesse Pelton wrote:
Thanks.  I've just found a problem with those patches: threads.c won't build
on Windows if threading is enabled but compiler TLS is not, LIBXML_STATIC is
defined, and LIBXML_STATIC_FOR_DLL is not.  (Got that?)

  No, but I trust the fact that you got a problem :-)

Attached is a third patch to fix the problem.  I think I got this right, but
Stephane, holler if you think otherwise!

  Stephane, I'm waiting for your feedback to commit that,

Daniel