Re: [xml] Autotools stuff in libxml2

Mike,

I understand that you would like to bring LibXML2 to the latest and greatest autotools
but what are the minimum autotools versions that support all these changes?
I think that it would be very sad if as a result of this LibXML2 would not compile on older systems. I would suggest to carefully evaluate the tradeoffs before doing this change.

Aleksey

It would be nice to somewhat update autotools stuff by doing the following :