From: Oleg V. Zhilin [mailto:ovz yahoo com]
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2003 4:07 PM
To: xml gnome org
Subject: [xml] Linker problem for static lib for win32

Hi all,

I've created win32 build of libxml2-2.5.11 for VS.NET
myself. The only problem, I'm expriencing constantly
is linker's warning, seemingly harmless one

CommonFileManager1.obj : warning LNK4049: locally
defined symbol _xmlFree imported

Does anybody know how to work it around?

=====
WBR Oleg V. Zhilin   ovz yahoo com