Re: [xml] Call to libxml developers

Hi Mikhael,

I've had similar code for the last couple of months, and it's just
incredibly useful.  I've been meaning to polish it and package it for
public consumption, but I haven't had the time.  Since it seems you've
already managed to package up something release-worthy, there's no need
for me to duplicate the effort.

As I have time, I'll hack useful features in and fix any bugs that might
be annoying me.  I can't really commit myself to the project, since I'm
already pretty busy with GNOME stuff.  But you can anticipate a couple
of evening code-binges worth of patches from me.

Thanks for you work.  This sort of thing is desperately needed.

--
Shaun