Re: [xml] Windows threading issues

On Tue, Oct 07, 2003 at 03:51:20PM -0400, Jesse Pelton wrote:
Back in July, Stéphane Bidoul and I developed a couple of patches to address
some Windows threading issues (see
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/xml/2003-July/msg00301.html et al).  After he
got back from vacation, Igor expressed his intent to commit them (both, I
think), but I think he forgot about them.  I'm finally upgrading to the
latest libxml, and the changes aren't there.

Can these patches be committed?  They still appear to be valid.  (At least,
patch doesn't fail, and the resulting file compiles.)  The second patch must
be applied over the first.

  Okay, applied both, it seems they only affect Windows build with the
TLS threads support. I will commit them later when my tree is back in shape,

  thanks

Daniel