RE: [xml] windows: line separators on output

BTW, as a workaround, I suppose I can put
 in
my source files where it matters?

Yes, you can. But you will have to be careful. You will have
to specify
every line end. Something like this:

   <xsl:template match="/">
     <xsl:text>line1&#13;&#10;</xsl:text>
     <xsl:text>line2&#13;&#10;</xsl:text>
   </xsl:template>

that means, don't put any text outside a <xsl:text> and don't
put any line
breaks inside a <xsl:text> (use multiple <xsl:text> instead).
This will
produce the desired output, if the construct is bearable for you.

If you cannot live with this, then we must sit and think
about what can be
done. I guess the easiest thing will be to run an external
tool to convert
the line-ends after the transformation.

I think I'll live with that workaround, because
I don't have the beginning of an idea on how to
do it properly inside libxslt.

-sbi