Re: [xml] Fw: import tag somewhat fixed

On Fri, Nov 21, 2003 at 11:48:06AM +0100, rost lo-res org wrote:
Hi,

veillard redhat com wrote:
On Thu, Nov 20, 2003 at 09:34:34PM +0100, rost lo-res org wrote:
Oops, it seems my webmailer did mangle the attachement again, so here
is
the patch...

  Okay, applied, I also integrated the example in the regression suite.
But I had to fix a number of memory leaks in various conditions [1], as
well as build the URI-Reference from the schemaLocation (compose with
the base of the containing element).

Ok. I will take the debugging conventions into respect the next time.

  Okay, I fixed some of the import and namespace brokeness, a number of
small issues, and added support of xsd:import . Check the CVS version
if you're interested in the current state.
  I also increased the regression tests, cleaned up the ones which were
broken, added more reasonnable tests based on Eric Van der Vlist examples,
use dictionaries for strings used in Schemas, and removed the
memory leaks that I found. The XML Schemas support should be ab bit more
usable now, but there is still a lot missing.

Daniel