Re: [xml] mixed parsing using libxml

On Wed, Nov 19, 2003 at 12:58:12PM +0000, Philip Couch wrote:
It seems to me that one solution would be to use a mixture of SAX and
DOM. Is it straight forward to use SAX to extract part of the XML
document that I am interested in, and then build a DOM from this? And if
so, do you have any pointers to reference material?

Thanks very much in advance for any suggestions that you may have!

  Look at the xmlReader interface. Especially the last part
    http://xmlsoft.org/xmlreader.html#Mixing

Daniel