Re: [xml] int conversion error in xmlSchemaValidateFacet

Hi,

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003, Daniel Veillard wrote:

BTW: I didn't know if sending patches to the list is welcome. In case
there is another procedere please let me know so I don't spoil the list
with unwanted posts.

Patches are welcome :-), especially if they come with a good explanation !
But it seems you forgot the attachments :-)

Ah, I thought maybe the mailing list handler is filtering attachements; my
webmail client seems to be broken. I have attached the file to this reply
so I hope it works now.

cu,
Robert

---
GPG: gpg --keyserver wwwkeys.pgp.net --recv-keys CCFDEB89