Re: [xml] Licence wording

On Thu, Nov 13, 2003 at 02:47:07PM +0000, Philip Ludlam wrote:
Dear All,

This may have been mentioned before, but the first paragraph of in the
file 'Copyright' doesn't make grammatical sense, to me at least.

Quote:
"Except where otherwise noted in the source code (trio files, hash.c
and list.c) covered by a similar licence but with different Copyright
notices:"

IMHO I think something like this would be better/clearer:
"Except where otherwise noted in the source code (i.e. the files hash.c,
list.c and the trio files, which are covered by a similar licence but
with different Copyright notices) all the files are:"

Comments?

  Ohh, right :-), nobody spotted that yet !
I think the change makes sense. I also updated the date to 2003,

  thanks for the report !

Daniel