Re: [xml] xmlParseChunk...

On Wed, Nov 12, 2003 at 07:32:37PM +0100, aliban gmx net wrote:
sorry for my delayed response... I am only acoder for hobby.
i don't understand how jabber can be parsed if the sax parser starts
parsing only if there are already 80 bytes in buffer in waiting.

to create stream i send "<stream:stream ...>" to server!
The server responds with "<stream:stream ...>" whatever the "..." and

rest are not 80 bytes at all... thus the parser will not start if i
understand you right. I can not send info to the server until my
application recognizes the stream and this can only happen if the
parser starts parsing.

how to circumvent this?

  I have no idea where this "80 bytes" actually comes from.
I can't find in the push parser code something which would do this.
Have you tried ? Can you reproduce it ? Can you give us a way
to reproduce this if it actually happens ?

Daniel