[xml] "relaxng (old) error callback"

Hi,

I experienced today, that initializing the error handler with
"xmlSetGenericErrorFunc(ctxt, thisGenericErrorFunction)" seems to call
the error handler but delivers an unknown context if validating with
"xmlRelaxNGValidateDoc".
I've tested this by passing a hardcoded context value to
xmlSetGenericErrorFunc and got a totally different one.
Does libxml2 generate here a context and abondons the given one?

Anybody knows what causes this behaviour?

Regards,

Kasimier