Re: [xml] RelaxNG structured error reporting

On Fri, Nov 07, 2003 at 08:06:39PM +0100, Manuel González Castro wrote:
Hello,

I need some advise to get errors using the new structured error reporting API. I've installed my own "old"
error handler to prevent stderr output and my own structured error handler to log them:

   xmlSetGenericErrorFunc(NULL, myXmlGenericErrorFunc);
   xmlSetStructuredErrorFunc(logger, myXmlStructuredErrorFunc);

but the structured error handler is never called when an error raises from the Relax NG module (schema
parsing errors or document validation errors), only the "old" handler.

Does it mean that Relax NG module doesn't support the new structured error system? Am I missing something?

  Yes, there is room in the Relax-NG validation context for registering
such an handler but no API for this yet.
Though the error are reported globally and can probably be trapped by
a global structured handler. Not tested yet,

Daniel