[xml] Configure.in and Makefile.am changes

Hi,

I've testet configure.in changes i made before, fixed them and now
everything works! :) i generated makefile.in, then configure script, then
run "configure --with-threads=native" and everything was set perfectly
fine :)

I had to change Makefile.in so it uses M_LIBS configure variable, and
doesn't set -lm hardcoded.

Please tell me what You thinkabout those changes, if something's not the
way it should be just tell me what is "proper way" and i'll try to change
it. It would be really really great to have libxml2 working out-of-the-box
on BeOS (and other platforms, when they add their own threads support :)

Diffs were made to 2.6.2 version, if something changed in meantime, let me
know - i can make diff to cvs (gnome.cvs login as anonymous).

Regards
Shard