Re: [xml] schema completion

On Tue, Nov 04, 2003 at 04:24:27PM -0600, Lev Dyadkin wrote:
Hi:

I've noticed, that even in the latest libxml2, 2.6.2, not all of the schema
elements are implemented yet.  For example, <simpleContent> element does
not seem to work.  I know this question is not quite fare, but could you
give me a rough estimate on when the full schema is planned to be
implemented: days, weeks, months, years ?

  months at best, years if I can't get motivated to work on it and nobody
else steps up, tomorrow if you provide a patch fixing all the missing
features and existing bugs.

Daniel