RE: [xml] xmlKeepBlanksDefault() behavior

From: Daniel Veillard [mailto:veillard redhat com]
  What is the problem in practice. Why would changing this
"improve" the
library ? I need a rationale based on a concrete case before deciding
to change something at that level, people may have built expectation
on the existing behaviour and I really need to be convinced before
changing something so core to libxml2 and libxslt processing.

I think he's saying that
1. It's a good idea to save this global setting before setting it, so it can
be restored later, so that code that uses libxml doesn't interfere with
other code that also uses libxml.
2. That doesn't work now.

It's a problem that we are having with libxml++.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net
www.murrayc.com