Re: [xml] Using Libxml in another application

On Sat, 2003-05-17 at 08:53, Andy Thompson wrote:
Sorry if this is a dull question but I have had a look through the
FAQ's and the Archive but this has confused me even more (I confuse
easily..)

Did you now?

The FAQ clearly says:

"Can I embed libxml in a proprietary application ?

Yes. The MIT License allows you to keep proprietary the changes you made
to libxml, but it would be graceful to send-back bug fixes and
improvements as patches for possible incorporation in the main
development tre
"

Thanks,
Andy Thompson